ONLINE SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE CLOSED! PLEASE CALL (212) 255-4223 TO PURCHASE TICKETS OR VISIT WWW.NEWYEARSEVECENTRAL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Come together to escape into Play and have a blast this New Year's Eve 2013 at Dave & Buster's on 42nd Street in Times Square, New York.
Imagine celebrating New Year's Eve in Times Square New York, the world's official mega-party each New Year's Eve. Dave & Buster's is a mammoth 31,500sf multi-faceted entertainment complex like no other the city has ever seen with enough fun and games to really get your adrenaline pumping – just in time to welcome 2013! Its prime location on 42nd Street makes this the most electrifying New Year’s party destination of Times Square! Known the world over as the high-tech playground for kids of all ages, the 200 arcade machines, classic amusement park games and virtual simulators will bring out the "big kid" in you. What's your game of choice? Dave & Buster's has it all (including but not limited to Pacman, SkeeBall, Super Trivia, Basketball Shoot-out, NASCAR simulators, to name a few favorites.) Win game tickets redeemable for fantastic prizes in the Winner's Circle! The over-the-top revelry surrounding the official New Year's Eve ball drop outside adds to the electricity of the super hot energized party atmosphere inside!
Dave & Buster's New Year’s Eve party is one of the hottest tickets in town offering thrill-seekers a unique high-voltage New Year’s Eve experience. Enjoy the libations during the five hour premium open bar, feast on the delectable buffet dinner, sample sweet treats for dessert, play the wide array of games and have a blast dancing to pulsating beats from a booming sound system all night long! There's no other New Year's countdown spot in the world better than Dave & Buster's Times Square with live broadcasts of the New Year's Eve ball drop on multiple flat panels and projection screens...all this taking place just outside Dave & Buster's doors!
Great news for the entire family! Moms, dads and kids can come together under one roof to celebrate the most festive night of the year with enough thrills and excitement to please everyone! Minors under 21 are permitted when accompanied and supervised by an adult 25 years of age or older. (MAXIMUM 6 minors per adult.)
This is not your typical New Year's Party – Dave & Buster's New York’s NYE 2013 bash is what you'd call mega-watt New Year’s Eve entertainment!
Attn: All Smokers! Due to the prime location of Dave & Buster's, there are no guaranteed re-entries to the venue due to restrictions that may or may not be imposed by the NYPD the night of the event.
All GRATUITY is included in final ticket price!
Escape into Play is a Service Mark of Dave & Buster's, Inc.
*NOTE: Please be advised that the ticket you are purchasing is for an event located within the Times Square zone. Please make sure to have a ticket for each member of your party when coming to the event. You will need to show it to security upon request. The ticket you are purchasing is for the New Year's Eve event happening inside the venue. Unless otherwise noted,you will not have access to view the live ball drop. Entering and exiting the venue area is determined by NYPD. Once you leave an event, re-entries are not guaranteed.
*Please Enter Times Square from W 41st & 8th Ave. Enter between 7:00PM-11:30PM and 12:15AM-1:00AM (NYPD Permitting). No admittance during ball drop (11:30PM - 12:15AM).
General Admission Includes:
- 5 hour open bar from 8pm-1am
- Televised broadcast of Times Square ball drop and live NYE 2013 countdown
- Midnight champagne toast
- Featuring a world-renowned DJ
- Festive NYE party favors
- All guests MUST have a valid form of ID to enter the Event. Guests 21 must present valid ID for alcohol consumption.
- Your Dave & Buster's Ticket gains you access to Times Square on Dec 31st. Please make sure to have your ticket with you when coming to the event. You will need to show it to any security if needed.
- Access in and around Times Square controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM and 12:15AM-2:00AM (as regulated by NYPD.) Admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30PM - 12:15AM.) Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30pm.
- Going outside to smoke is not guaranteed and will be determined by NYPD the night of the event
- Come early and help reduce wait time
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of venue - additional charge)
- ALL TICKET PRICES INCLUDE GRATUITY!!
- *Dave & Buster's Power Cards are NOT included with this ticket and are available for purchase the night of the Event.