3100 Las Vegas Blvd South
Inside Info: Status:
Opening May 2010
Encore Beach Club Dress Attire for Guests
Proper Attire Required:
• Dress to impress: All guests must be fully clothed upon arrival and departure from the club. No torn or cut-off clothing allowed.
• Women: Cover ups are necessary when walking through the hotel/casino area of the resort. This includes a dress, shirt/shorts, etc.
• Men: Must also be clothed with a shirt and shorts/pants when walking through the hotel/casino area of resort. Athletic wear is not permitted, including jerseys.
• All Guests: Must be properly attired with footwear upon arrival/departure from venue, which includes a proper sole.
Pool access will be granted to those with proper swim attire. All persons who do not have the proper swim attire will be informed that they are not to enter pool areas prior to venue entry. European bathing is not permitted.
Proper swim attire includes:
• Swimming suits
Prohibited apparel for sunbathing/swimming:
• No jeans or pants – guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed
• No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming
• No torn or cut-off clothing
• No rips/stains on clothing
• No see-through bathing suits
• No offensive prints on clothing
• No chains or baggy clothing (jeans, shorts, etc.)
• No athletic gear
• No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc.
• European sunbathing is prohibited
Important: All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation governing public bathing or swimming facility or any rule of that facility must be excluded from the premises.